Frozen Ice Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» St Louis Blues Owner
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm by redwingsfan2534

» what is goin on with this league
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:23 pm by Ty Peer

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 pm by jamesyork

» WANT TO BE DRAFTED
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:13 pm by jamesyork

» Unacceptable
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 pm by Objection525

» Bruins Owner
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm by Purified nL

» List Of Owners etc.
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 pm by Legend4ry09

» Info for All Stars
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm by Kroeger25

» List Of Free Agents And Position
Applying for GM, AGM, Owner EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:10 pm by Kanji 9r

Affiliates
free forum

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner

+9
bjisrael8
Datsyuk
skilledstud77
x NoLaN x 27
l7l Subban l6l
EliteSniperX15
l3l Subban l0l
ToXiCReAp3r97
sweetsakass
13 posters

Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty Applying for GM, AGM, Owner

Post  sweetsakass Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Hello and welcome, We are please to have you visiting are site. If you are interested in our league and want to become a GM, AGM, or even a owner. Please respond with the following. Please put your gamertag, if you have ever had a leadership role, and anything i should know about you. I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!!
sweetsakass
sweetsakass
Admin

https://fihl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty owner

Post  ToXiCReAp3r97 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 am

i am applying to be the owner of the st louis blues, crispyboss and i have great chemistry and we know how to build a successful organization and we will be at the top of the standings if i get the chance to be the owner of this team, i have great leadership skills and am not only responsible and honest but i am respectful as well.
ToXiCReAp3r97
ToXiCReAp3r97
Owner

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty owner boston bruins

Post  shaun112 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi i am shaun my gamertag is shaun1126 i own my own business and am currently in the vhl i would love to be an owner of the boston bruins since i am from boston.

a little about me im 31 i work full time and own my own business. i love my video game time im on everyday am extremely organized and very personable. i would love a chance to be an owner in your league please consider me ty for your time and i hope to ear from you soon..

Have a happy easter!

shaun112

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty Washington Capts

Post  l3l Subban l0l Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Hello, i'm l3l Subban l0l . i dont know have any exp with running a team for a hockey league, but i have ran good 6's clubs and have a good club going at the minute, I got a good amount of spear time right now on my hands, and looking for a challenge. i would like to be owner of the Washington Capts. if u got any questions please contact me here or on xbox thanks,

Subban

l3l Subban l0l

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty Team owner

Post  EliteSniperX15 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi My gamertag is EliteSniperX15 in nhl 12 im the gm of BEAST x MODE. PRIMARYPOSITION:IS LW

SECONDARY:C/D

EliteSniperX15

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty Re: Applying for GM, AGM, Owner

Post  EliteSniperX15 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi im justin my gamertag is EliteSniperX15 I WOULD LIKE TO BE A GM OR ASSITANT GM I HAVE PLAYED IN THE VHL AND AM VERY ORGANIZED HOPE to hear back from you soon...HAVE A GOOD EASTER Very Happy

EliteSniperX15

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty owner/gm

Post  l7l Subban l6l Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 am

hi i am l7l Subban l6l i would like to be a owner or gm in the league i have been gms in other leagues and i am very organized

l7l Subban l6l

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty GM of Lightning

Post  x DoUGHe Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:08 pm

my Gamertag is x DoUGHeRtY x 4 i am applying to be the Gm of the Tampa Bay Lightning i am always on i am reasonable im not a douche, in the vhl i was the AGM of the winterhawks for two years i was the GM for the rockford ice hogs and in a different leauge the UNHL i was a GM of the Lightning before the website went down hill but when i was the GM for rockford we won the calder cup so i know how to keep the team in line and im ALWAYS on so .. thanks(:

x DoUGHe

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty GM of any team

Post  x NoLaN x 27 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 pm

hi my gamertag is x NoLaN x 27 .. im up for whatever GM slot is open, we and x DoUGHeRtY x 4 have great chemsitry we ran rockford last season in VHL and won the calder cup .. im a no life on xbox almost all the time , im calm with my players out there to help them improve and win
x NoLaN x 27
x NoLaN x 27

Back to top Go down

Post  skilledstud77 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

hi i am skilledstud77 i asst. coach of a whl team i like to be the gm of the cap.

skilledstud77

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty Sabres

Post  Datsyuk Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello, My name is Vinny, i'm applying for to become the owner of the Sabres.

Gamertag-DxR Datsyuk
Experience-I have been the Creater of a club that won the playoffs

Some info about me
I love to play NHL12, I'm on there every day. I don't freak out when somebody messes up, Everyone makes mistakes. I am also very organized and will be respectful to all the players. I will try my very best to take this team to the top.

-Datsyuk

Datsyuk
Datsyuk
Owner

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty applying for agm

Post  bjisrael8 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

hi IM XTH3 BLU3 SK8RX and im applyg to be an AGM for the ANY TEAM and i have been the captain of my hockey team also im nice honest and responsible and also im a respectful team player thx
-XTH3 BLU3 SK8RX

bjisrael8

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty Owner Flyers: Gulash154

Post  gulash154 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 pm

hi im gulash154 i would like to be an owner of the FLYERS, i have great leadership skills and a good coach and im good at orginizing teams and have a great hockey sense. Razz i have ran many clubs before and i have tons of exp plus i believe in fair gameplay so if u are on my team i promise u wont regret it
have a great day! Very Happy
Very Happy
gulash154
gulash154

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty GM FOR BUFFALO: A Terrible Guy

Post  A Terrible Guy Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:16 am

Hello,my name is MATT. I would like to be a GM for any team in the FIHL. I have owned many clubs and every season i would build up my team and make a run at the championship. A few of my teams have made it to the championship. I treat my players the way i would like to be treated and i also like to practice with my team and build up some good chemistry. I expect my team to be a top team and i do not accept loosing. I also have great leadership.I have been playing hockey for all of my life so i know alot about hockey. My GAMERTAG: A Terrible Guy
THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY Very Happy Smile
A Terrible Guy
A Terrible Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteSniperX15 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi mY NAME IS JUSTIN I WOULD LIKE TO BE A OWNER OR GM I HAVE RAN MANY CLUBS BUILT ALL THEM REALLY WELL AND GONE FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS A FEW TIMES MY CLUB HAS BEEN TOP 100 AS OF RIGHT NOW I DONT OWN MY CLUB BUT I TREAT MY PLAYERS WITH RESPECT AND ON MY TEAM EVERY ONE IS A EQUAL AND NO 1'S LEFT OUT MY GAMERTAG IS EliteSniperX15 THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY Very Happy Very Happy

EliteSniperX15

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty Carolina Hurricanes

Post  NHLegend Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:35 am

Hello, i am NHLegend. I would like to be Owner of the Carolina Hurricanes. I am very organized, i keep all of my players stats in an microsoft excel worksheet! i dont yell at players who makes mistakes, everyone makes them! i have an HD-PVR (Capture Card) so i record all games & make my teams highlight videos & milestone videos. i am on xbox everyday of the week.

Also, my club already has 115 wins this month! i have respect for all my players. I have been Elite Champs & top 100 in NHL12 ! if i get this Ownership spot, we will have a very proficient season. i will try my hardest to make everyone around me better!

( i have also been an owner for a team in the VHL)

NHLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Roof Daddy2 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:10 am

Hi Everyone,

I haven't won this or that, I am however highly motivated and I can follow through direction and I am an exellent comunicator. I started playing hockey in NHL 11 with my nephew. I am an older family man who enjoys the good times and when I get a chance to game it am up for a game, practice, shootout whatever. I want to put my bid in to be a GM.

My experience in gaming was before I had my lil bosses, I used to be an Assistant Captain with Tactical Wafare Halo Division. I made plans and strategies and did all kinds of research. I work with Community doing all kinds of things, research, planning and impleting various kinds of workshops and events.

I am a fan of hockey, I used to play old school 94 but they switched to the new stick so I stopped playing...had to work and go to school. I saw the graphics and decided to give hockey a try and now this is all I play. I'm always try to get better and I have alot of ideas, and I think this is a perfect opportunity.

I enjoy my family, spending time learning and engaging. I like to play chess, poker and nhl hockey.

I'd like to be considered for GM of Boston as I work well with Shaun.

L8ter

Roof Daddy2

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty buffalo sabres gm/agm

Post  EliteSniperX15 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:58 pm

hi my gamertag is EliteSniperX15 i would like to be the gm or agm of the buffalo sabres i am very organized i believe in fairgame play and im honest, respectful, and i treat people with respect, i dont yell at people for making mistakes as everyone does.
Im very friendly ,good at solving issues and i dont tolerate threatful comments or name calling.

a bit about me
im 13 im a strait A student and i love hockey ,video games and im always on xboxlive
i know DxR Datsyuk we played club together a few times ty .

EliteSniperX15

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadarian Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Hey, guys what's up i would like to be an owner in this league ive been and owner in alot of leagues im very organized always on time for games I send my players 2 messages a day when they are playing (IF THEY CAN) Im an honest person respectful to my players i would like to be an owner or gm for a team my gamertag is Cadarian x 91 i play hockey i love hockey it is my favourite sport, I was in danglers united and use to play for where legends are born. i would like to be an owner because i like meeting new people and i dont like to forfeit games.Thanks Cadarian x 91 Surprised

Cadarian

Back to top Go down

Applying for GM, AGM, Owner Empty applying to be the owner of the philidaphia flyers

Post  EliteSniperX15 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:23 pm

hi my gamertag is EliteSniperX15 i would love to be the owner of the philidalphia flyers because they are my favorite team. i am very organized i have great leadership skills and if your on my team i promise you will have fun be competitive and have a great time i am in the vhl i treat everyone like a man and i have great problem solving skills i would love to have the chance to own a team because it is a fun and exciting thing to do if you choose me as the owner i promise that the team will be very well run and if you have any problems with anybody or something about the team you can come to me and i will be willing to do anything to make sure the league is fun for every on

a bit about me,
im 14 im very organized and if ur on my team everything will be well organized and i garrentee that every problem and issue will be delt with in a respectful manner ty for your time i hope you can trust me

EliteSniperX15

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteSniperX15 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 pm

HI ID LIKE TO BE THE OWNER OF THE BUFFALO SABRES IM VERY ORGANIZED AND RESPECTFUL I WILL NO MATTER WHAT STAY THE OWNER AND WILL NOT BACK OUT AS I LIKE CHALLENGES THANKS HOPE TO GET THE SPOT , MY GAMERTAG IS EliteSniperX15

EliteSniperX15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum